• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Blumboss33

oldcoast

View attachment 83555 Guys just a heads up regarding blumboss33. I sent him a money order for a benelli m4 on 10/22. He still has not provided a tracking number on the firearm and it has not arrived at my ffl. My last email from him was that the gun was returned to him because he put the wrong zip code on the package. And now he will. It respond to emails. I don't want to see anybody else get in a bind. Pm me if you know this individual.
Thanks

So the picture you have of his or card is signed Clyde voorhees but the name printed is Clyde Nelson. This guy has been screwing people on here and the fire for atleast a year, talk to farmerbrown about him or search Clyde voorhees in the feedback section. Maybe you can get him in trouble for what looks like a tampered with state ID card which could lead to getting somewhere in helping all the people he scammed. He's a known scammer, I'd follow up on the ID card thing as no one else has been able to get law enforcement to help them with all the money he's screwed people out of. Good luck bud.

Moderators-
I apologize if anything I said here is out of line. This guy has scammed a couple people I trust on the forums and don't want to see it happen again.

Recent Posts