Bigger bullets kill you deader

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
It is sometimes amazing what some uninformed people can think. First of all dead is dead. second it's the shot placement that Kills not the size of the bullet.

A head shot with a 22 is deadly, A finger shot with a 50 is just a missing finger. The logic is simply not there. So as Ron White says, "You cant fix stupid"

J E CUSTOM

What I think is hilarious is they have a bunch of hand gun rounds from .22 - .44 Mag in the line up and then, BOOM, that massive, freak of a ballistic monster, the one the only, the 7.62x39. I mean who doesn't own a colt 1911 or your gangsta hi point in 7.62x39? I mean if you don't, you're really missing out. I want to meet the geniuses who convinced someone to pay for this study. That's the real thing we should be looking at; how they were able to manipulate someone to actually fund this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fortunately, our last president single handedly introduced more people to gun ownership that might never have owned and become personally familiar with firearms. The pool of uninformed, firearm-fobic people is ever shrinking. Heck, this article shows how far they have to reach just to find and put together a few words that most people haven't already debunked.

By the way... "science" shows that wearing a parka on a hot Florida day contributes to heat and dehydration associated health risks. "Common sense" warning labels and seasonal/regional restrictive sales legislation on parkas and other insulated clothing are a reasonable first step. After all, if it saves just one life, isn't it worth it?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.