Beware ! Fake Websites Galore ! Targeting Shooters

Shotsafterdark

I'm sure many of you use the common names for your reloading components
But in these desperate times many will find themselves searching for alternatives for
in stock powder and bullets etc ....that are out everywhere ...

These scumbags have targeted shooters in this predicament .. Actually went through the effort to create a website and set them up in between the BIG legit names ....Midway, Natchez, Brownells etc..

When it comes time to pay ......look out !! RED Flags Galore .....
These dirt bags aren't in this country ....no doubt ...

Yeah... I usually Google the website (just did actually) that has unicorn powders or plenty of primers. All have turned up as scams. If they took credit cards that used to indicate they are legit but they've caught on and now take credit cards BUT you have to use PayPal friends and family, which gives you no outlet to recover your loss. I don't use PayPal at all anymore. I'm done with them and I do just fine without them.

I just cut full video of that site ,,,,its sooo fake ...
I have ordered so much on paypal .....its hilarious

Lets line up the hajis .....and put elds up their snake charming asses

Just wait, with Alliant stopping sales it's just gonna get worse--- we are our own wost enemy- when we are willing to pay $1200-1500 for an 8 pound jug of unicorn dust- the scammers will come out of the wood work
They are here multiplying by the day .....
stock up on powder....I mean quit eating
don't buy gas .......walk instead ....

buy all the powder you can .....NOW !!!!!
its going to be as rare as a 20 0z sirloin

People are going to dream of the days they could top off their powder dumps

there will be NONE !!!! ammo is going to be the GOLD !!!!!

I'm sure many of you use the common names for your reloading components
But in these desperate times many will find themselves searching for alternatives for
in stock powder and bullets etc ....that are out everywhere ...

These scumbags have targeted shooters in this predicament .. Actually went through the effort to create a website and set them up in between the BIG legit names ....Midway, Natchez, Brownells etc..

When it comes time to pay ......look out !! RED Flags Galore .....
These dirt bags aren't in this country ....no doubt ...

One of the reasons I started this thread >>>https://www.longrangehunting.com/th...companies-sources-that-are-legitimate.358867/

Recent Posts