Best FL Bushing Match Dies

I have whidden, forster, and Redding. The shoulder bump bushing on the Forster is a very nice option on my 6.5x47 Lapua's. On the Whidden, I use it on a 6 XC with amazing groups, and Wilson bushings. The rest of mine are Redding, and I despise how it only sizes part of the neck(non adjustable in this feature).

Warner is out of my price range for the many calibers I shoot, but anything that Al Warner makes is First Class!

I have whidden, forster, and Redding. The shoulder bump bushing on the Forster is a very nice option on my 6.5x47 Lapua's. On the Whidden, I use it on a 6 XC with amazing groups, and Wilson bushings. The rest of mine are Redding, and I despise how it only sizes part of the neck(non adjustable in this feature).

Warner is out of my price range for the many calibers I shoot, but anything that Al Warner makes is First Class!
We have gotten very good results with RCBS MatchMaster Bushing FL. Also have Foster. Changed to Whidden a while ago for Custom, but pricy mid $600s with tax and ship. The Whidden Click adjust for the shoulder is nice.
Warner - We buy all Warner Tooling for our Lathe. Can't see spending $1,200 to $1,500 on a Sizer and Seater Die.

I use the Whidden std dies, they are very reasonable. I was not aware of the click adjust shoulder die.
Standard or Bushing FL Sizer

If I could do it, I would replace EVERY Redding with Whidden. It would be so easy to make those bushing dies where the shooter could control the amount of the neck that was sized.

With the Forster bushing dies, they have the shoulder angle cut in the bushing where you can bump shoulders saving a lot of full-length sizing, and this should not be underestimated as a value on your die choices. Full-length sizing adds a lot of wear and tear to your brass. In my last Remington 25/06, I never full-length sized the Winchester brass, just used a Forster neck sizer bushing with the shoulder bump on every firing.

If I could do it, I would replace EVERY Redding with Whidden. It would be so easy to make those bushing dies where the shooter could control the amount of the neck that was sized.

With the Forster bushing dies, they have the shoulder angle cut in the bushing where you can bump shoulders saving a lot of full-length sizing, and this should not be underestimated as a value on your die choices. Full-length sizing adds a lot of wear and tear to your brass. In my last Remington 25/06, I never full-length sized the Winchester brass, just used a Forster neck sizer bushing with the shoulder bump on every firing.
just watched a cortina vid last night. he asked 30 or so of the best world class shooters at a meet, they all only fl size. even speedy
i dont match shoot but i do hunt. the name of the game in both is consistency/accuracy. id say this correlates to either.
im team rcbs i guess cause my grandfather was and it seems theyre good anyway. but ive been looking at redding and to keep the green theme going ;)

Yes, competitive shooters do at least full-length size on every firing. The accuracy of that 6.5x47 Lapua with shoulder-bumped, Neck-sized cases would astound most. It is difficult to say that one method fits all applications, Precision Shooting is a humbling sport. You have to be careful to not fall prey to what the "talking heads" are saying at this particular time because 5 years from now, it may be 180*. I put 900 rounds on 30 cases using this shoulder bump neck sizing method and lost 13 cases shooting very high-pressure loads with R#17 with amazing accuracy and speed.

I do believe that Long Range Hunters should at least partially full-length size their brass on every firing, especially when shooting loads that are borderline high pressure. You do not want to find yourself in a position of difficult extraction when a follow-up shot is needed.