• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Berger .284 180gr Hybrids 500ct

wdfwguy

I've got several boxes, all the same lot

$265 shipped (or trade for 135gr Hybrids + cash)

1000005222.jpg

I'm also interested in the lot numbers as well. if they match mine I will take them.

If you are hunting don't even worry about LOT#s for bullets, brass, powder.
If you are just shooting steel same thing.
If you are serious competition shooter you will weigh and check each bullet dimensions so theoretically you can mix lots because you are checking each bullet.
Competition you will check each brass.
I don't see the point where hunters ask for the SAME LOT.

Now maybe you are an ELR Hunter and need precise shooting at 1K+ yds. Then you may need to do the same as an ELR Shooter.

Same goes with powder. For banging steel or hunting, if we have (7) one pound cans of powder with different lot #s I mix all (7) together and load & shoot.

Now for competition we work a load up with the powder from the same lot #. We buy in bulk so 32 lbs of the same lot will go a long way. Same with Primers (thousands from the same lot).

Just don't see where some people look for the same lot #s when buying off of LRH. Would they do the same when buying from a Retailer like Midway of Midsouth or EuroOptic????

If you want Bullets or Brass just buy it if it is a good deal on LRH!