• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Berger 230 Hybrid

Tucker65

Looking to buy some Berger 230 Hybrid's for a build I have going. Let me know what you have.

Thanks, John

Careful--Optics planet always shows In stock until after you order, I've had stuff on bo from them for over 6 months that said "in stock" when ordered - finally cancelled as they still had no idea of ship date after 6 mo.

Yeah, I see where they list them but then say they're backorderable. Hopefully someone will have some to part with, or Berger will get some out to the vendors.

Thanks John

Being I presently have no .30 cal in the safe and could be a while before I do - I have a box, but they are the 30 cal 230gr Hybrid OTM tactical #30112. Let me know if you are interested and we'll see if you want to buy or trade something.

Being I presently have no .30 cal in the safe and could be a while before I do - I have a box, but they are the 30 cal 230gr Hybrid OTM tactical #30112. Let me know if you are interested and we'll see if you want to buy or trade something.

I appreciate the offer but I'm looking for the regular Hybrid's not the OTM Tactical style.

Thanks John

Recent Posts