• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Beretta Signature Series 687 Silver Pigeon III Deluxe Field Combo 20/28 ga

tashabay715

I know this is not the best forum to post this, but I am not active on any shotgun forums. This is a Beautiful Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon with two barrel sets one 20 gauge and one 28 gauge. Both barrels are 28 inches. Comes with 10 choke tubes, all paper work, two choke tube wrenches, OEM hard case and Original cardboard box with label. I purchased new from Joel Etchen Guns and I paid $4,650.00 plus tax. Selling for $3,200.00. Only listing for a couple days and then trading in for a Rizinni. Just thought somebody might want a steal and a excellent sub gauge Beretta. I shot the 20 gauge barrel less than 25 times and shot the 28 gauge barrel less than 100 times. Stock is cast on. I am available for phone call or email with any questions. I will ship from FFL if your FFL requires it at no extra cost to you.

Attachments

• br3.jpg
    br3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 56
  • br1.jpg
    br1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 57
  • BR2.jpg
    BR2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 55

Recent Posts