Bartlein Barrels

cheif wsm

so keen on a Bartlein barrel but does anyone know if they make a 375? the cut rifling and angled lands is fantastic! also what is their contact email?

I don't see a 375 on their website, but I'd give them a call... one of these days im gonna stop by and try to get a tour, I live 5-10 miles away from their shop.

Look under Contact Us on their website for email. Not every business is "email friendly" so they may not prefer to interact by email.

Also you should be aware that not everyone spends all of their time updating the website. Some people prefer to spend their time actually building barrels.

I would suspect if they build 20mm cannon barrels that they can build you a pipsqueak barrel.

I do not want to speak for Bartlein, but I know of at least one person who had a .375 barrel on order from them several months back (I don't know if that order has been cancelled).

JeffVN

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts