• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Barreled action

Hunter338

Looking to buy a few barreld actions 700 Remington or clone action.open to just about anything if it shoots good no junk please. pm me if you have one to sell thanks !

Just decided to sell. I have a R700 SA with a benchmark barrel chambered in 243. I have never shot it, got it as a barreled action on trade and never put it in a stock. Action came trued from NSS. Came with 100 rounds loaded with 95 berger vlds. I had it cerekoted black last summer and has been sitting in safe ever since. I was told it had around 50 rounds through the barrel for load development and is a 1/2moa shooter. If interested tell me what its worth.

Just decided to sell. I have a R700 SA with a benchmark barrel chambered in 243. I have never shot it, got it as a barreled action on trade and never put it in a stock. Action came trued from NSS. Came with 100 rounds loaded with 95 berger vlds. I had it cerekoted black last summer and has been sitting in safe ever since. I was told it had around 50 rounds through the barrel for load development and is a 1/2moa shooter. If interested tell me what its worth.
price?

I have a stiller predator action with a Brux Barrel chambered in 338 edge that has 15 rounds on it. It has a Jewel trigger, HS precision stock, Jewel trigger, stiller bottom metal, and a stiller scope rail. I also have 140 new unfired Bertram brass to go with it.
If you are interested I would consider splitting up the barreled action but I would do a better deal if you bought it complete.

I have a stiller predator action with a Brux Barrel chambered in 338 edge that has 15 rounds on it. It has a Jewel trigger, HS precision stock, Jewel trigger, stiller bottom metal, and a stiller scope rail. I also have 140 new unfired Bertram brass to go with it.
If you are interested I would consider splitting up the barreled action but I would do a better deal if you bought it complete.
Pm sent

How about a 700 stainless, trued up by Tuebor Precision with fluted bolt and fluted bolt handle, Bartlein #4 barrel in 6BR/270neck with progressive rifling and integral break, sits in a McMillan stock with Seekins bottom metal that accepts AI mags and Jewel Trigger?
Id consider selling barreled action with Seekins 20moa scope base if you are interested.
Or...the whole rifle (have dies and reloading stuff as well) Thanks

i have a Remington stainless .243 barreled action with threaded bolt handle with small knob and a stainless cerakoted 20" bartlein 1-8t varmint contour threaded 5/8x24 with real close to 300 rounds fired. Shoots 1/2 inch at 200yards. Let me know if your interested and I can get some pics.