Ballistics Programs (Web based & Downloadable)

Our web based ballistic calculator has now been updated with the new 400 bullet library. It now has all the custom curves currently available from our ballistics laboratory! It also includes a Light version of WEZ (Hit probability), and it includes the ability to export the profile, and upload it to a Kestrel 4500 AB model with the profile loader.

Ballistics Calculator | Applied Ballistics, LLC

Hmmmm......even if you choose metric input and output, the range card displays velocity and energy in Imperial (or US) units

Cheers

Our web based ballistic calculator has now been updated with the new 400 bullet library. It now has all the custom curves currently available from our ballistics laboratory! It also includes a Light version of WEZ (Hit probability), and it includes the ability to export the profile, and upload it to a Kestrel 4500 AB model with the profile loader.

still no 123 Amax :(

But this still can not be done from a Mac, correct? I'm in the market for a new Kestrel but am running an iphone and a Mac and don't know if have AB on the Kestrel would be beneficial at this point or not.

Their are ways to use it on MAC, but it requires knowing how to run windows based programs on a MAC. However the Kestrel AB and Sportsman cannot connect to an iPhone.

You could use Base Camp, or my favorite, Parallels, with a Windows 7 or 8 virtual machine. I am using Parallels and have a Windows 8 Pro in virtual and it runs great. Better than on any windows only machine. It's really not hard to do at all.

I just got a Kestrel applied ballistice 5700-link. I WOULD like to KNOW HOW TO GET THE elite ballistice down loaded to my phone ? Is there any one with in 2 hr of polson that I could pay to help me set the Kestrel 5700 elite and phone with two 338-Inp lapua. I am 68 and have hard time with computers. I would like to have some one that has a Kestrel 5700 applied ballistics Elite with LINK. I have ben shooting long for a long time out to 1900 yds but it yousley takes a cuple shot be for I hit my rock. I am hoping that the 5700 elite applied ballistics will make first round hit. Thanks for info. Joe

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.