BAD Weather - Texas

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
I know that we have been talking about the HOT šŸ”„ šŸ„µ DRY & HUMID Weather BUT there is some really BAD weather in TX now with the Hurricane.
We hope and praying that the people living in that are are safe. A lot of them have lost their homes, belongings, animals and livestock.
Hope all you LRH members are safe.

..just keep believing "no such thing as climate change"...sooner or later a light bulb will come on...mankind has got the total atmosphere screwed up, believe it or not...

..just keep believing "no such thing as climate change"...sooner or later a light bulb will come on...mankind has got the total atmosphere screwed up, believe it or not...

So is clean air

IMG_4499.jpeg

This planet will puke us up when it gets good and ready, people a few thousand years, cavemen a few thousand years, Neanderthals a few thousand years, dinosaurs, yada, yada, yada

We are doing more to protect the planet today than a century ago and yet, we are still getting warmer, maybe we cannot control what MA Nature decides to do after all?

Conversely, one could believe that in the 5 billion year history of the world, there has never been any changes in the climate (despite evidence proving there has been) and attribute the ultra near recent history of climate change solely to man made cause, specifically the use of hydrocarbons. Furthermore, believing everything must be done to completely eliminate the use of hydrocarbons immediately. The fact that we can really only control that domestically, and other countries like Russia, China and India will continue to use them as much as they want, putting the U.S. at a severe disadvantage.......well tough schtoogenwhoppers.

Last edited:
And mankind also stopped the ice ageā€¦.. Climate change will happen With or without us and the money racket the politicians have came up with. Believe it or notā€¦.

Last edited:
We all appreciate the work you guys are putting in. Thanks from everyone down here. Let me know what area you are in and I will make sure you get a home cooked hot meal and what ever else you need, if you are close to me that is
Thanks I really appreciate that we are working in the Rosenberg area for now

I pray for all the people impacted and thank the first responders and linemen doing their best to ease the pain.

I appreciate the common sense some have added about climate change being completely out of our control for the most part. Many are so arrogant to think that they have all the answers to control the weather. Don't get me wrong. I don't like polluted air, water, or soil. It definitely impacts the quality of life on our wonderful planet.