• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED "As New" Daniel Defense DD M4 V7P Package (5.6mm NATO)

ghay

Although I wasn't in the market for another AR-15, very recently I acquired this super-sweet shooting AR-15 pistol in a trade with a member here. I was so extremely pleased with it that I tricked it out with several items and equipped it to accommodate my suppressor. Needless to say, it is very accurate and very fun to shoot. As much as I occasionally enjoy shooting AR's and in spite of the fact that I admire this AR in particular, I need to sell it for the sake of my real passion...hunting! I have an upcoming Africa hunt and although I wasn't planning on buying anything new for this hunt, I just bought two rifles I just couldn't pass up.

All-in, I have over $2700 invested in this incredible little weapon. To recover the cash I need to get these rifles ready to travel, I AM ASKING $2300 SHIPPED CONUS.

The package includes:
Daniel Defense M4 V7P Mil Spec Pistol
Sig Tango MSR (illuminated) scope (with hinged scope caps and mount)
Crimson Trace weapon light and mount
MagPull M-Lock covers and forward grip stop
New-in package Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block
Thread adaptor to enable the 1/2x28 threads to adapt to the 5/8x24 threads found on many suppressors
32 round magazine
Daniel Defense supplied hard shipping case

This might not be the best site for this item but there might be a number of folks looking for a handy home defense or varmint/coyote hunting rig or just something to enjoy target shooting with friends and family. Whatever the case, this top of the line weapon will not disappoint!

Partial trade considerations: I am looking for quality .308 and .338 hunting bullets (for 300 WM and .338/06) and would consider a partial trade plus cash. These bullets need to be appropriate to the development of loads for large plains game or Elk/Moose sized game.

Note: One of the pictures shows the "pistol" with the extended "pistol brace" butt stock which makes a very comfortable and handy rifle.

Unfortunately, I am unable to post any images right now for some unknown reason, feel free to contact me and I'll email or text them. Hopefully, I will be able to remedy the situation soon.

Last edited:
Let's see if this works...

Attachments

• IMG_0497.jpeg
    IMG_0497.jpeg
    560.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0499.jpeg
    IMG_0499.jpeg
    590 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0503.jpeg
    IMG_0503.jpeg
    459 KB · Views: 71