• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Anyone need a stock blank for your winter project?

Ckgworks

I have a few rifle blanks, and a bunch of two piece blanks of anyone is looking for a block for your winter project! Pictures are of one as an example, but please PM with what your looking for and I get some pictures of others. It's been tough to get home in the daylight to get outside pictures of them, so I don't have any "wet" pictures yet.
Cut 6 years ago, end sealed and then have been air drying indoors since then. They are NOT kiln dried, and should be good to go! Most of them are 1/4 sawn, with really good grain sweep through the grip.
The blanks do not have a ton of figure, but they do have good color variations in the grain. I'm open to trading, and even prefer it! Cash price depends on piece, but ballpark $200-300. Two piece, I have some for less, or offers Open to lots of trade stuff so let's talk if you need or want a blank!
Edit to add: If you are looking for a two piece blank, I may be able to help get the through hole drilled prior to sending it to you as well.

Attachments

• 20180511_170208.jpg
    20180511_170208.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 164
  • 20180511_170226.jpg
    20180511_170226.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 140
  • 20180511_170149.jpg
    20180511_170149.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Up top for Thanksgiving! I think I still have some straight grain plain blanks I would trade or sell cheaper......

TTT - Anyone else? Still have some rifle, and a bunch of 2 piece blanks. Looking for a Take off barrel for a youth rifle something like a 260 rem, 7-08, etc. (smaller than 308, bigger than .243) reloading stuff, pretty much anything shooting related, I have a 7mm RM that needs a new barrel, who know's what else.....Anything that takes less space. :rolleyes: - I need to move some of these to create space so I'm open to offers. I do have a guy that will buy them bulk at a discount, but I'd rather pass on a deal to someone wanting to build their own! I'm easy to deal with don't hesitate to reach out.