Anybody from Kansas on here?

Not sure where Oxford is. Good to hear from you anyway. If you are a Vet. you already have my respect.

Actually I just found you on the map. I'm headed to Winfield tomorrow to pick up a shipment of powder for a local gun dealer.

i'm in altamont. i don't really do any long range shooting, but would like to some day. i just like to get on here and learn a little bit every once in a while.

Arkansas City here. About 20 miles SE of Oxford & 7 miles E of beautiful downtown Geuda Springs.

On the south side of overland park here. got family from iola. great little town.

Great to hear from all of you guys. Sorry for not getting back on here quicker to reply. I like to shoot at things that are pretty far out there. I'm not saying I always hit em but I still like to shoot at em. Hopefully I will soon have a place to shoot out to 900 yds. or so at my place. Maybe some of you guys that live close can come and shoot sometime.

I'm in Topeka. Have mostly archery hunted the past 6-7 yrs, but getting into rifles as my boy is now old enough to hunt. Just purchased him a .243. My gun is a Marlin 336 3030 so not a long distance hunter, but looking for bolt gun. I shoot at the Capital City Gun Club west of town. Pretty cool place.