• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Any redding products 50% of catalog price.

Hey roll your own, would you happen to have the 7mm-08 improved or 338 lapua improved as part of that special? If so what would my price be?

Jason

coyotewallace, I could not reply to your private message. It says you can't accept them.

The price for those dies is $111.00 so your price would be $55.50. Shipping is $10 and add another $5 if you want to use paypal.

StrictlyRUM, 7mm-08 improved 40deg is the same price as coyotewallace's dies. I do not see a 338 lapua improved die in the catalogue so I have to call redding tomorrow.
The 3 die sets are $88.50 plus the same shipping.

CW Crusier, the 7mm wsm comp seater is $77.25, plus shipping.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi guys, I'm running a special on redding products for the next 10 days. Any redding die will be 50% of the catalog price.
This includes standard dies, competition dies, presses, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd like to get a set of Redding competition shellholders Size #6

Roll-Yur-Own,

I have a deal in the works for a gun in this cartridge and I will know tomorrow or Wed. but the price is fair so I'll let you know ASAP. thx

Chuck

Varmint Hunter, that set (#36155) is $92.25 + $10 shipping and + $5 if you use papypal.

Skidly, that competition shellholder set is $30 + $5 shipping and + $3 if you use paypal.