Another Western Sloper (CO)

ramsdude47

I have been lurking here awhile and am really interested in getting more serious with longer range shooting and reloading.

I'm very fortunate to live under half an hour away from Cameo, and would really like to start going there pretty regularly. I work Float Pool at St Mary's Hospital, so I basically only work when I want to. I have 2 young boys that will make getting out there a bit more challenging than my job does, but am excited about meeting some new people with more knowledge and experience than I have (very little - didn't grow up shooting/with firearms).

Welcome and greetings from North of the dfw texas area glad to have you on board this is an awesome forum you'll love it too
I have been lurking here awhile and am really interested in getting more serious with longer range shooting and reloading.

I'm very fortunate to live under half an hour away from Cameo, and would really like to start going there pretty regularly. I work Float Pool at St Mary's Hospital, so I basically only work when I want to. I have 2 young boys that will make getting out there a bit more challenging than my job does, but am excited about meeting some new people with more knowledge and experience than I have (very little - didn't grow up shooting/with firearms).

jerry from nc welcome great forum