• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Alexander Arms AR in 50 Beowulf

Mrvmax

I hate to sell this rifle but I am - like new Alexander Arms AR for sale with seven 10 round Alexander Arms mags and one 5 round mags, sling, soft case, and Vortex 1-8 power scope. I do not know exact round count, but I would guess between 30-50 rounds fired through it - it has been sitting in the safe for a couple of years. Also comes with 3 boxes of bullets and 70 rounds of loaded ammo (ammo, bullets and mags will ship separate). It's a 16" barrel, I do not recall my group sizes but I know it was shooting close enough to 1 moa for me to be confident as a hog rifle.

$1650 shipped (USPS money order, Zelle or personal check [will wait for check to clear before shipping]).

I am only selling it so I can buy a side by side, I have a couple more guns to sell to fund my new side by side. I have plenty of feedback here and I have an FFL so I will ship to your FFL. If you are local to Houston, you can pick it up in person and I will drop the price some due to not having to ship.

Message if interested.

More pics located here: More pictures click here
53664708868_1f7874e79a_c.jpg

I hate to sell this rifle but I am - like new Alexander Arms AR for sale with seven 10 round Alexander Arms mags and one 5 round mags, sling, soft case, and Vortex 1-8 power scope. I do not know exact round count, but I would guess between 30-50 rounds fired through it - it has been sitting in the safe for a couple of years. Also comes with 3 boxes of bullets and 70 rounds of loaded ammo (ammo, bullets and mags will ship separate). It's a 16" barrel, I do not recall my group sizes but I know it was shooting close enough to 1 moa for me to be confident as a hog rifle.

$1650 shipped (USPS money order, Zelle or personal check [will wait for check to clear before shipping]).

I am only selling it so I can buy a side by side, I have a couple more guns to sell to fund my new side by side. I have plenty of feedback here and I have an FFL so I will ship to your FFL. If you are local to Houston, you can pick it up in person and I will drop the price some due to not having to ship.

Message if interested.

More pics located here: More pictures click here
View attachment 565089
Dang! This is a bad arse set-up. GLWS!

Updated pics of correct reloading stuff, thanks to "cohunt" for finding the error.

53666118346_bb16e6598f_c.jpg