Aerovane III

Dorge

I got it made, but am not sure if it will work on a tac due to the van's winglet, any way, here it is!

Just got my first test arrow fletch with Aerovane III, is sure looked "cool as heck".
AV3_BEDI.jpg

Thank you for your encouragement and praise. I cannot take all the credit as Professor Selig of Central Illinois University who is my adviser has done a lot of the heavy lifting to come up with this design. Below is a video I made to try to explain in simple term of what Aerovane III can do and the difference and capability of it compare to Aerovane II.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is there must be a mad scramble at other vane manufactures to even try and catch up. This products is 20years in front of other vanes.

How is your Aerorest going for the Tac-15 Dorge? I am itching to purchase a Dzn arrows and your Aerorest. Want to order at the same time to save on shipping to Australia.

Well I got some aerobolts from Dorge with his aerovane III's and they're pretty decent. Not that I plan on hunting at this distance with my bow, I just wanted to see how they'd do @ 100 yrds. I was impressed considering the conditions.

Go easy on my 14.95 second 100 yrd dash. When Dorge saw the video, he called me and said, "I told you not to shoot groups". He was right, my second arrow hits the vane of the first and gets deflected. Luckly I didn't bust any.

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.