• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED (8 LBS) Powder & (1000+) Primers (Anderson, SC ONLY) ALL for $120

tred1956

Have the pictured smokeless gun powder & primers for sale. Powder has been stored properly. Factory sealed. Will NOT SHIP. Must be picked up in Anderson, SC Cash Only.

Midwest Powders MP-405 8 Pounds Full (Says ON LABEL "Work up load data using VV N133 Minus 10%") $80.00 CASH
I contacted American Reloading who sells this powder. Here is their response. Link shows suitable for 223 at 2900 FPS from 16 inch barrel:
All available data for our powders will be provided on the jug label as well as in the product description.
Hope this Helps

RUAG Small rifle primers # 4033 (Count 1000 PLUS GUESSING May be some missing) Package says 1286 count $65.00 CASH
NOT a 2500 count package of primers. It is 1000 Plus. Link just inserted to show current primer price.
Link to Powder Valley:

OR BUY BOTH FOR $120.00 CASH

Cash ONLY!!!! PICKED UP in Anderson, SC ONLY. Listed elsewhere. Will be sold to first firm commitment. Please send PM to confirm commitment.

Thanks for looking
Doug
17217627479092102798022904744542.jpg

17217628068307370374437521456263.jpg

Last edited:
Have the pictured smokeless gun powder & primers for sale. Powder has been stored properly. Factory sealed. Will NOT SHIP. Must be picked up in Anderson, SC Cash Only.

Midwest Powders MP-405 8 Pounds Full (Says ON LABEL "Work up load data using VV N133 Minus 10%") $80.00 CASH
I contacted American Reloading who sells this powder. Here is their response. Link shows suitable for 223 at 2900 FPS from 16 inch barrel:
All available data for our powders will be provided on the jug label as well as in the product description.
Hope this Helps

RUAG Small rifle primers # 4033 (Count 1000 PLUS GUESSING May be some missing) Package says 1286 count $65.00 CASH
NOT a 2500 count package of primers. It is 1000 Plus. Link just inserted to show current primer price.
Link to Powder Valley:

OR BUY BOTH FOR $120.00 CASH

Cash ONLY!!!! PICKED UP in Anderson, SC ONLY. Listed elsewhere. Will be sold to first firm commitment. Please send PM to confirm commitment.

Thanks for looking
Doug
View attachment 588595
View attachment 588596
Hey Doug
Hope that you and your family are doing well.
I see that you just bought the Powder & Primers last year from a buyout of another reloader.
I'll talk to Jill and maybe we will drive u to Anderson this weekend. I'll send you a text.
Jill and I also need to go to NC for some other reloader supplies so may make one trip.
Thanks
Len & Jill

Hey Doug
Hope that you and your family are doing well.
I see that you just bought the Powder & Primers last year from a buyout of another reloader.
I'll talk to Jill and maybe we will drive u to Anderson this weekend. I'll send you a text.
Jill and I also need to go to NC for some other reloader supplies so may make one trip.
Thanks
Len & Jill
It was bought last month from another reloader. He works with my Grandson and was just trying to start reloading. He never loaded a round. His car quit on him and he decided to sell. Let me know what you decide.
Thanks
Doug

It was bought last month from another reloader. He works with my Grandson and was just trying to start reloading. He never loaded a round. His car quit on him and he decided to sell. Let me know what you decide.
Thanks
Doug
Hey brother
Jill and I just may make another Powder/bullet/primer RUN Like we did a few years ago up central/East GA to Mid TN and Back. Will keep you informed.