• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 700P .308 loaded w/extras.....SOLD PF

JDJHNTR

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I must part with a few of my toys (at least that's what the wife calls them). This package consist of a Remington model 700P .308 Winchester with a 24" barrel, dual palm swell stock, Leupold Long Range Tactical 4.5-14x50 with 30mm tube, side focus, flip up lens covers. The barrel was lapped and polished during the break in process. I believe this greatly influenced to the rifles superb accuracy. The scope also comes with a custom elevation turret calibrated to my handloads by Kenton Industries ($100). With this turret you just range the distance, dial to that yardage on the turret and hold dead on. It is calibrated from 100-1000yrds. The scope is mounted in TPS (tactical precision systems) rings on a pair of IOR 2-piece bases. Also included is a new model Harris 6-9" swivel bipod with leg notches, and a new Gun Guard cut to fit water tight travel case with wheels for easy travel. This rifle regularly shoots in the .4's if I do my part, with handloads. I will provide load data to the buyer after the sale. The price is $1250. I never thought I would ever have to wright this ad for this particular rifle, but things change. Anyway…………please feel free to email me any questions and I'll answer them as fast as possible. Thanks to everyone and "Happy Holidays"……..

[ 11-24-2004: Message edited by: JDJHNTR ]
f6250789.jpg

f6250797.jpg

f62216f0.jpg

[ 11-25-2004: Message edited by: JDJHNTR ]

[ 11-26-2004: Message edited by: JDJHNTR ]

A few questions:
1) What type of barrel is on this gun? (i.e., make , rate of twist, etc.)
2) How many rounds have gone through the barrel?
3) What is the total weight of the rig?
I'm interested.