6-6.5 PRC

A-Tip

Hi all, I just joined the forum and have been looking for load data for my newly built 6-6.5 PRC. I also want to sell stuff in the classifieds, the rules stated that I should make a post and interact on here before they allow me to do so. I am usually just a guy that reads and creeps the forums to find what I need but I have a chassis I want to get rid of, so here I am making a post.

Let's start with my new build:
McMillan SA Game Hunter
Zermatt Arms Origin action
24" Stainless Schneider barrel with the P5 rifling
Triggertech Special Trigger
Hawkins Bottom Metal
Leupold VX5-HD 3-15X44 Windplex Reticle

If I missed anything let me know!

Looking forward to interacting, making posts, and learning lots from those that comment and talk to each other on here!

Perfect! Even just a starting point is incredibly helpful, i'll be using ADG Brass. My local scheels had a sale on ADG 6.5 PRC brass not to long ago. $60 for 50 pieces

Perfect! Even just a starting point is incredibly helpful, i'll be using ADG Brass. My local scheels had a sale on ADG 6.5 PRC brass not to long ago. $60 for 50 pieces
Nice!! ADG is good stuff! I'd load from 49-54gr. in 1gr. Increments to see the pressures in your specific gun. That spread should cover you 👍🏼

Thanks for the help! I cant wait to start loading for it! What are you doing with your necking down process. I ordered hornady match grade dies and a 269 bushing but they are not necking down in one step. I ordered a 285 bushing so i'll see how that helps me when i get it on monday.