6.5x47 lapua with 85 grain sierra Varminter

Have several boxes 85gr for our .243 or 6BR but have not used them, due to several other calibers for varmints.
Jill's bullets.
Have to look up the 6.5s in another section of our reloading area. I know the I have some 85gr!

Attachments

• Sierra 85gr.jpg
    Sierra 85gr.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 6mm.jpg
    6mm.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 47
I would be willing to trade you my box for a box of something else. ONe box does not do much for me, perhaps more inventory for you would be a good thing.

ONe bullet that I did not see you have is the 6mm Sierra 80g BT Blitz, I shot hundreds of coytoes with these in the S. West when I lived there in a 243 Win and 6 Rem's.

Keith

I would be willing to trade you my box for a box of something else. ONe box does not do much for me, perhaps more inventory for you would be a good thing.

ONe bullet that I did not see you have is the 6mm Sierra 80g BT Blitz, I shot hundreds of coytoes with these in the S. West when I lived there in a 243 Win and 6 Rem's.

Keith
Hey Keith
Happy Healthy Prosperous New Year.
Jill is mostly shooting heavies in the 6BR, however we can still shoot light in the .243 700 Mt Rifle, but that is more or less a dedicated Deer rifle.
I did find a box of 70gr BT SBK behind other boxes. We have been building up a stockpile of components for 25 + years. I have been reloading since 1970.
We have reloading components that we will probably never use in my lifetime. We do help out a lot of younger reloaders as well as LRH members.
What would you like for the 85gr. Sierra Varminters? Or would you want our box? I thought we had more, but only have one box.
Years ago when Carter was in office then especially Clinton, we started stocking up with powder, primers, bullets, Brass, magazines, rifle components and reloading equipment. In addition, we started buying Gun Smithing machinery and equipment.

Jill and I have a State of the Art Gun Smithing Machinery/Equipment and invested an additional $40K two years ago in our new Shop. Unfortunately, I had a sever spinal cord injury and have had several operations the past few years. My latest spinal cord operation was November 29th 2022. I am still recovering and HOPE to get our operation running at 100% the first quarter of 2023. I have done GS for 50+ years, but now only Custom Chambering, Cerakoting and Laser engraving.
If we can help you out in any way, please contact us
Thanks
Len & Jill

Len, you will be in my prayers! God can do some amazing things!

I am in need of 100g, 25 caliber bullets, FLAT BASE only from Sierra or Hornady. I have a 12 twist krieger that I got for really cheap money, need a bullet to deer/hog hunt with. Will attempt to get 80g Barnes when they come available.

I shot the 85g Sierra in a 6.5 Rem mag AI years ago on a 29" hart barrel with a slow twist. Jeez, that barrel was surely fast. A best friend was with me working up loads at the range and accuracy was so impressive, he made me a "I don't want to sell it" offer including dies and reamer. Those 85's in a 6.5/06 I had were turning coyotes inside out at the time, and I just wanted something more flat shooting.

Anyway, We can work out some kind of trade on the 85's, if you are so inclined.

PS. My wife broke her back, has an electrical stimulator installed and it really helps her with the pain, staying off the meds quite a bit!

Len, you will be in my prayers! God can do some amazing things!

I am in need of 100g, 25 caliber bullets, FLAT BASE only from Sierra or Hornady. I have a 12 twist krieger that I got for really cheap money, need a bullet to deer/hog hunt with. Will attempt to get 80g Barnes when they come available.

I shot the 85g Sierra in a 6.5 Rem mag AI years ago on a 29" hart barrel with a slow twist. Jeez, that barrel was surely fast. A best friend was with me working up loads at the range and accuracy was so impressive, he made me a "I don't want to sell it" offer including dies and reamer. Those 85's in a 6.5/06 I had were turning coyotes inside out at the time, and I just wanted something more flat shooting.

Anyway, We can work out some kind of trade on the 85's, if you are so inclined.

PS. My wife broke her back, has an electrical stimulator installed and it really helps her with the pain, staying off the meds quite a bit!
Keith
Our prayers are for you and your wife.
I'll look to see what we have.
Jill & I talked it over we will send for free if we do have something you need.
Please PM us with your address and contact info so we can talk.
God Bless Len & Jill