• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5PRC Switch Barrel Custom Rifle

Brianc74

I have a rifle that I had put together. Seeing if anybody is needing a rifle for the upcoming season. The rifle has a 6.5 PRC barrel on it currently. I have a second barrel I was going tho chamber in 300WSM or a Sherman 300 max. Was going to do a 18" barrel on this 30cal Barrel with a deep spiral flute. Will wait to see if someone wants the rifle, so I could get the barrel setup the way they want it. I'm going to have the bottom metal Cerakoted aswell with the 30 cal barrel in black non reflective. Here are the build parts.
1. Defiance Rukus XM action in GA Hunter Melonited
2. Defiance XM complete bottom metal BDL style
3. Allterra Arms Carbon stock, 13.75lop, flushcups bottom forend and left side cheek, pillar bedded to action by Spartan Precision.
4. Bartlein ss #3b Contour Barrel, 24" long, threaded muzzle1/2-28, Diamond fluted and Cerakoted Bronze/Brown, 1-8 to 1-7.5 gain twist 5R . Chambered, threaded and Cerakoted by GA Precision. Diamond fluted at Bugholes.
5. Triggertech 2 stage trigger
6. Bartlein ss 30 cal #3 Barrel Blank, 1-10 5R twist. Still be chambered up.
7. Wilson Micrometer seater and FL bushing Die Set
8. Leupold MK5 5-25 PRmoa Scope, Warren Mountain Tech Rings, Holland Bubble-level.
Rifle alone with 6.5 PRC barrel: $3750 plus shipping
Rifle with 6.5PRC barrel and 30cal Blank $4150 plus shipping
To have 30 cal barrel work done (unknown) can get you in contact with Spartan Precision. They are now local. Probably fast turn around.
To include Wilson Die Set add: $175 plus shipping
To add Scope, Rings, bubble level: $1950 plus shipping
Will only sell scope after rifle is in someone else's hands.

PM me for more info. As I probably forgot something.

Will get picture up shortly

Brian
16278366594173434514112763607110.jpg

Last edited:
6.5 PRC barrel, dies, brass and bullets for sale in components section. Sending 30 cal barrel out to be fluted. So if your interested better be acting on that impulse to buy.

Brian