• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

5R .300 Win, threaded, Grayboe/Stocky's, Burris Veracity 5-25

the444shooter

SOLD to Opie1977

Selling my 5R .300 Win Mag. I've shot 100 rounds through it--3 boxes Precision Hunter, and 2 boxes of Berger 215s. I just went out this morning to shoot the last few rounds of Berger 215s that I had, in order to show group size. It shoots sub-moa in the factory stock, the current (Stocky's accublock) stock, and a McMillan HTG that I had it bedded in. In the included Grayboe stock, it does NOT shoot well. It needs to be bedded in there. It's topped with a Burris Veracity 5-25 FFP SCR-MOA scope on a Blackhawk (rebranded Weaver) 20 MOA base, along with Burris 30mm low rings.

The stocky's accublock stock was unfinished, in "swamp thing" green, (as shown in the tang picture) so I did a quick spray coating of textured bed-liner. It doesn't stick to the stock finish very well, and rubs off. I had visions of having it hydro-dipped, but I'm trying to get rid of guns that I don't shoot often enough.

Package comes with gun as pictured (minus muzzle brake). Comes with additional Grayboe Terrain stock (black with gray web,) and 100rds of unfired Norma Brass, and 20rds once-fired Norma brass from the Berger factory ammo.

$1500 shipped to your FFL. No trades.
Also willing to split up the package and sell components individually. (Scope, barreled action, etc)

5R 300 Win Mag Burris 5-25.jpg
5r 3 shot group.jpg
5r tang.jpg

Last edited:
Update--people have asked about component pricing:
Barreled action with trigger/bottom metal $550
Barreled action (above) with 20MOA mount and rings $600

Stocks $400 for the pair

Scope $700

I scrounged up a picture of what the gun looks like in the Grayboe--remember, if you want this configuration, it needs to be bedded to achieve the accuracy that I got with stocks that fit tighter.

Attachments

• 5R grayboe.jpeg
    5R grayboe.jpeg
    904.3 KB · Views: 39