• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale .45 cal smokeless MZ Terminus Apollo

Ladd-

.45 caliber smokeless muzzleloader. Terminus single shot Apollo with a standard bolt face. 27” HCA carbon wrapped barrel with a 3.25” shank. Threaded and chambered by Patriot Valley Arms for the Arrowhead Ignition System. With a 3-port load through Salmon River Solutions muzzle brake. Bedded in a Manners EH1.

With the Gunwerks Revic EXO rear dialing sight plus the adjustable front sight. With a Trigger Tech diamond trigger. With a collapsible ramrod and load through funnel. With 20 Arrowhead primer modules. The rifle shoots great but I have not shot it with the open sights, only with a scope prior. Fired 19 times.

With Utah changing the law to 1X scopes I lost interest in MZ seasons. I thought that Revic EXO would change my mind but I just have not gotten excited about MZ in general. So, this sweet setup needs a new home.

The Terminus Apollo single shot can be mated to any other prefit barrel turning it into something else other than for MZ.

$3800 shipped to your ffl from mine. A great deal if you know these components.
IMG_1100.jpeg
IMG_1101.jpeg
IMG_1102.jpeg
IMG_1103.jpeg
IMG_1106.jpeg

Last edited:
19 total shots fired. 10 w/ IMR 4198 and the 275 gr ASG NSR and 9 w/ H4895 and the 300 gr ASG NSR. Both loads with Federal 215M primers. Very accurate with H4895.

4-shot group at 100 yards w/ H4895.
IMG_1117.jpeg

5-shot group at 100 yards w/ H4895.
IMG_1118.jpeg