36M or Banish 338

ceard

I am going to order a suppressor in the coming weeks, I have narrowed it down to either the hybrid 36M or the banish 338. I will be shooting 338 lapua, 300 mags, 9mm and 338 subs though it. I am after quietist as the main purpose will be shooting hogs with subs and without earpro, the rest will be fun. I have found some varying reports of DB reduction being greater on the 36M but that seems unlikely as the Banish is longer and slightly larger DIA. Anyone on here with experience from both and could help me out and save me a lot of research and emails lol. Hope everyone had a great and safe Independence day.

I wouldn't buy a Banish strictly because of the sleazy used car salesman vibe I get from Silencer Central, the delays in getting people their cans after approvals and the gimmicky marketing of the Banish cans in general.

Silencerco has proven long term staying power and their customer service if needed is second to none.

I have had nothing but top notch customer service and excellent product from Silencer Central. No gimmicks or anything negative. Just quality suppressors and great service. Does not include the made in cheena suppressor covers though. Could not imagine going anywhere else!

Alright, I went up to the shop today they had neither on hand they did have a Diligent Defense 338 TI has anyone used any of their products?

Alright, I went up to the shop today they had neither on hand they did have a Diligent Defense 338 TI has anyone used any of their products?
This will be my next purchase as soon as I can find it in stock. Check out the specs on the 30 cal can, supposed to be one of the quietest and lightest out there. I was planning on the nomax 33, but this one is a little shorter and lighter. I would avoid the banish.

This will be my next purchase as soon as I can find it in stock. Check out the specs on the 30 cal can, supposed to be one of the quietest and lightest out there. I was planning on the nomax 33, but this one is a little shorter and lighter. I would avoid the banish.
put a thunderbeast gen 2 on my 338 and absolutely love it, takes the noise and recoil out of the equation, makes the gun fun to shoot, my kids are all smiles getting to shoot a larger round without having their ears and shoulders pay the price, not real familiar with other brands, but have heard competition vs mine, thunderbeast is worth looking into.

I have the gen 2 338 thunderbeast, honestly I thought it was going to be a showstopper, but I'm not that impressed for how big it is. I haven't run it against anything in the 338 category other than the hybrid 46. In a 30 cal test against the nomad long, I noticed no difference in sound and the nomad is 2 inches shorter....

I have the banish 46 because of a 45acp sbr and it works phenomenally on everything from 9mm pcc to 338 Norma. Highly recommend Silencer central especially if this is your first Suppressor purchase due to the free trust and ease of purchase. I also have a banish 30 (full disclosure there are better 30 cal cans now)

I have the banish 46 because of a 45acp sbr and it works phenomenally on everything from 9mm pcc to 338 Norma. Highly recommend Silencer central especially if this is your first Suppressor purchase due to the free trust and ease of purchase. I also have a banish 30 (full disclosure there are better 30 cal cans now)
Can I ask which ones, you feel are the Better Cans ?

I'm have a rugged razor 7.62 in jail still that is full auto rated and is shorter and slightly lighter. Don't get me wrong the banish 30 is a great can especially for hunting applications. But it has barrel length restrictions and rate of fire restrictions.