• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

35cal bullet lot

Sweetyzfd

Have a bunch of new (old stock) 35 cal bullets. I opened a few to make sure there was no oxidation. All are pristine except for the hornadys. There are 2 boxes of 454 bullets and 1 box of 30cal Take a look at the pic included. Would like to get $450 for the lot. May be willing to separate. The Barnes and Noslers easily cover asking price. May be interested in trades

Forster press
28ga
Maybe more

Thanks
Dave

E3B43F83-D187-4C0B-9C14-28B9698FD08B.jpeg

Speer and Hornady 250gr are gone

Noslers and sierra SPF to Tanner o

Barnes and Speer are left

Dave,
If the Speer 250 gr. Spire points are left I would like to have them. I am extremely sorry the Hornady single box of 250 grain round nose Bullets got away.

Gene

Noslers/Hornady/Sierras are gone

Barnes and sports are left and found 3 boxes kodiak

Make an offer
458E2D83-C4FA-40BD-9157-505972CC7D5D.jpeg

Hello,
I well know what you are feeling after disposing on a major amount of bullets, but still having a plentiful amount on hand!
I don't need anymore 35 caliber bullets, BUT you do have a lot of Barnes 225's don't you. I still have a rather large amount of my Bullets after I sold really a lot of them. Would you be interested ina trade for bulet's. I have a large amount and a wide variety of 6mm target and hunting Bullets.
Merry Christmas,
Gene

Haha. Gene, it means to the top to make the post go to the top of the list. You and I have a private conversation going. You can access that at the top of the screen where it says inbox

Dave

I'm not familiar with the Kodiak bullets. Is that the manufacture? What type of bullet shape? Bonded? How did they shoot? And how much are you asking, do they still make them? Thank you