• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

350 rem mag brass

I have 20 NEW Remington ( 350 RM ) cases. Had to pay too much for them.... $80

TYD for $100

Can send pic, if needed.

Our local rod and gun clip has a swap meet a couple times a year, at the July 4 meet one of the members had over 100 rounds perhaps 150 mostly once fired, but I noticed some virgin brass as well plus a few factory rounds, as well as some mixed hornady and Barnes bullets, i think he was asking 220.00 but i dont really recall the exact amount, if you don't find what you are looking for, contact me and i can inquire if he still has them, or if interested I think I have some once fired federal 7 Mag brass somewhere, I can look for

I figured everything would be an little pricey. I appreciate the findings. I'll keep you in mind if I'm unlucky in my ventures.

Our local rod and gun clip has a swap meet a couple times a year, at the July 4 meet one of the members had over 100 rounds perhaps 150 mostly once fired, but I noticed some virgin brass as well plus a few factory rounds, as well as some mixed hornady and Barnes bullets, i think he was asking 220.00 but i dont really recall the exact amount, if you don't find what you are looking for, contact me and i can inquire if he still has them, or if interested I think I have some once fired federal 7 Mag brass somewhere, I can look for
If you have some 7rm brass you don't need I'd be interested for sure thanks

I was at a local store & they have factory Remington 350 mag on the shelf! I think there was 3 boxes. PM me for their info if you're interested.