• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300WSM Lapua brass at BulletCentral

JAYgs8163

I've never done it but there are numerous threads about doing it. I've got a nice supply of Bertram 7WSM brass and Winchester also.
Yes, I see that but some say yes, some say no. I got plenty of Winchester and betram and federal Brass, but obviously I would like to have Lapua if I could.

The 7wsm and 300 wsm have different headspace but looking at chamber drawings they both have the same overall case length so I suppose like mentioned before if you do the false shoulder or jam a bullet in the lands and fire form it should work.

It can be done. It's a lot of work! It's been done by many with good results. Here's a good read about the steps involved. Sounds like some haven't had enough coffee yet this morning! 😉

So it seems like one would for an Ackley Improved. Nice to know and thanks for the info. I wonder how many people told P.O.Ackley that a wildcat couldn't be done by necking up or necking down a cartridge I'm sure they told him to go look in the manual too.