• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

300 H&H stuff

roadrunner1

114 New Winchester brass - SOLD
242 New Remington brass
Price per 50 pieces shipped - $85.00

Little Crow Trimmer for 300 H&H Mag - $50.00 shipped
L E Wilson adjustable case gauge for 300 H&H - $30.00 shipped
Remington 700 Classic take off blued Sporter barrel 24 inch, very few rounds through it - $150.00 shipped
Pictures available upon request

Last edited:
What happened to the 80 pieces of Norma unprimed? "I did not have sufficient privileges". I have no idea what that means. Bought a Swarovski scope and bullets here in the last week. If available I'll take them.

All of this brass Remington and Winchester Super is old stock, I had this brass for years.

I sold almost one thousand pieces of 300 H&H brass which I accumulated over the years for personal use but should injury forced me to sell the rifle and now all other components and tools. Give me a decent offer on these things so I can get rid of them
Thanks

I will also trade or partial all this for Zeiss or Swarovski scope or McMillan Hunters Edge Rem 700 Short action stock. Let's make a deal.

All Winchester brass is sold, Remington brass, trimmer, case gauge and barrel still available.