• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300/221 (whisper), 300 AAC brass, prepped and ready to load

lou400a

Hello all,

I have a batch of 10k+ of LC and FC brass formed into 300/221 for sale. Its been polished in corn cob, deprimed, primer pockets swaged, trimmed with dillon's rapid trimmer, and formed on Redding 300/221 die with free floating carbide sizing button, washed with ss media to get it clean inside and out and than primer pockets were uniformed w/sinclair's uniformer and flash holes were deburred. Lastly it was trimmed to length (1.355) on Giraud trimmer.

All of the brass is packaged in bags of 100. Price is $25/100, $24/100 (500+) or $22.50/100 (1000+)

Price includes Priority Mail shipping w/confirmation to lower 48. Insurance is extra. I accept Money Order or (discrete) Paypal + 3%. No PM's, email at [email protected].
Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions!

This is posted on another forum so email for fastest respond.

020.jpg

006.jpg

BTW do not hesitate because of low post count, seller is GTG very fast shipper. I have bought from him over on the hide, and the brass is great.

Have lots of WCC and making more.

- $185/1k or $95/500: formed, swaged, trimmed with guirad and washed with ss media (clean inside and out)
- add $25/1k to have primer pockets uniformed
- add $25/1k to have flash holes debured

Prices include usps priority shipping.

I got a batch.
Fast delivery, exactly as described.
Great communication.
Very good deal.
Hank