30 lbs venison bologna- PA style

do any of you guys make hotdogs ? a couple of my customers have given me a few hotdogs . both guys had them made at the same processors . they are fantastic . one guy gave me plain ones . the other guy gave me jalapeno hotdogs . these were just bitey enough to know they were spiced . I've done a little looking online on making hotdogs , it looks like a bunch of work . I'm just wondering if there is an easy way .

I have a hand crank mixer. It's so-so reliable. Honestly it's better done by hand unless you get a really nice powered mixer.
Just suffer through the cold, lol.

do any of you guys make hotdogs ? a couple of my customers have given me a few hotdogs . both guys had them made at the same processors . they are fantastic . one guy gave me plain ones . the other guy gave me jalapeno hotdogs . these were just bitey enough to know they were spiced . I've done a little looking online on making hotdogs , it looks like a bunch of work . I'm just wondering if there is an easy way .
I make brats and hot Italian links. It's not that hard.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.