• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

30-375 Ruger Custom Hunting Rifle

mtnman5280

**New pricing info in thread below**

---30/375 Ruger (close but no cigar to the Hornady .300 PRC) After speaking with my gunsmith and Hornady Custom shop, the .300 PRC will NOT headspace in this gun. This chamber is built off a Dave Kiff reamer and is a larger case capacity than the Hornady cartridge.

I had this gun built about 8 years ago by Rich Riley with High Tech Customs out of Colorado Springs. It shoots lights out. Unfortunately I'm between a rock and a hard place and need to sell off a couple of my favorites. I provided the pre-64 action to Rich to build off of. This gun has seen range use only to break in the barrel and work on loads.

Build:
Pre-64 Winchester action (1959)
25" stainless #3 Lilja barrel (1-11 twist)
CeraCote on all metal
High tech Specialties stock (Bansner)
glass bed and free floated
3lb trigger,
blueprinted action
HTC muzzle break
Talley steel rings and bases
7 lb. 7 oz. including rings/bases

Also included: Hornady 30/375 dies, brass, loaded ammo and load data if desired.

I have invested over 3k in this including the action. If you are seriously interested in any of these firearms, please shoot me an email and we can discuss pricing.

P9060001.JPGP9060002.JPGP9060003.JPGP9060004.JPGP9060005.JPGP9060006.JPG

Last edited:
How much brass and loaded ammo comes with it? What bullet are you shooting and how fast? How did it shoot, accuracy?

I've got 2 - 5x3 loaded work-up loads and probably another 100 rounds of brass. Will also include a set of Hornady Custom dies. PM me your email and I can send you some load data that I have collected. Thanks.

I have previously mentioned what I have invested in this rifle and am now listing an asking price for rifle, dies, brass, ammo of $2,100 shipped to your FFL. If interested, PM me and we can discuss options. Thanks.

Last edited:
Wish I was right handed...
Just a bump for a nice rifle! - AND....a thought: Hornady is now pushing the .300PRC round...which - coincidentally *IS* the Ruger .30-375.....Might help you sell it:)