• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .270 Win H-S Precision w/ 4x14.5 Vari X III

ballastictip

This is one of two custom precision long range guns that I had built in the late 90s. They had two hunts and about 75 rounds each shot. This is a .270 Win built by H-S Precision on a new Remington 700 action. Bolt/action was blueprinted, trigger tuned and a 22" H-S barrel installed, everything done in matte black. It weighs 6 3/4 lbs with a camo McMillan stock. I have the H-S Precision black stock that will also be included. Scope is a Leopold Vari X III 4 x 14.5 in matte black with Leopold rings. Info on H-S Precision can be found at H-S PRECISION INC - HUNTING AND TACTICAL RIFLES AND STOCKS and current prices are $2500 plus action for the rifle only. They are very well know for sporting and tactical custom guns. I am asking $1750 for this gun. I don't know how to attach pics to the thread but I can email high res pics upon request. I can reached via email at: [email protected]