• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want To Buy 264 Win mag brass

Ckgworks

Does anyone have any extra 264 mag brass? Or belted mag basic brass? I have several other belted mags so I'd really prefer correct head stamp! PM me what you have- I'm starting with nothing on this one so I'd be interested in any quantity
Thanks!

I've had good luck with prvi

So do I. Have you purchased from them before? Sorry for asking; it looks legit but I have never heard of them. With all the scamming going on, I am just making sure. Cheers!

So do I. Have you purchased from them before? Sorry for asking; it looks legit but I have never heard of them. With all the scamming going on, I am just making sure. Cheers!

They are the real deal, I have purchased from them in the past. Seems their prices may have been a little higher but they had what I was looking for.

Does anyone have any extra 264 mag brass? Or belted mag basic brass? I have several other belted mags so I'd really prefer correct head stamp! PM me what you have- I'm starting with nothing on this one so I'd be interested in any quantity
Thanks!
Should you decide the head stamp does not matter, you can use 7MM RM, which is more plentiful.

They are the real deal, I have purchased from them in the past. Seems their prices may have been a little higher but they had what I was looking for.
It is always nice to know, so it is up to @Ckgworks. He can now deal with confidence. Thanks!

I started this thread, https://www.longrangehunting.com/th...ies-sources-that-are-legitimate.358867/page-2, to help others. I have to read through it again, and it appears @Justice1327 captured it already. Thanks again.

Recent Posts