• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 25 caliber Sierra Game Kings

Gator2018

I am looking for 100pcs or more of 25 caliber tipped sierra game kings bullets. I have a wby I am trying these out on. I could trade 110 Accubonds for them if preferred.
Any help would be appreciated!

Been out of stock for a long time, I've been looking for the 110 tgk 25 cal and the 160 tgk 7mm for a while

115 Barnes TSX shot well out of my 257 Weatherby. Seems like rifles either shoot the TSX really well or not at all but if your rifle likes them they are good bullet for the velocity that rifle can produce. Link below.

I may have some of those TGKs at the house but I won't be home till Friday. I'll check when I get home if you haven't found any if you'd like me too.

115 Barnes TSX shot well out of my 257 Weatherby. Seems like rifles either shoot the TSX really well or not at all but if your rifle likes them they are good bullet for the velocity that rifle can produce. Link below.

I may have some of those TGKs at the house but I won't be home till Friday. I'll check when I get home if you haven't found any if you'd like me too.

Please do check and let me know what you have. Thanks for the information.

My 25-06 is pushing the 90gr Absolute Hammers over 3600 fps with outstanding results on 5 deer now.

Your Wby should push that projectile to 3800-3900 fps with devastating on game terminal performance.

$25 for a 15 count sample pack. Looks like H4350 is the ticket. Load one each at 68.0, 69.0, 70.0, 71.0, 72.0, 73.0 and work your way up that ladder until you find signs of pressure. Back down 1 grain and shoot 2 more to check group size and velocity. If you are happy with the results, adjust for zero and verify with 5 shot group. 13 round load development in many cases.

Speed kills....and Hammer speed is addictive.....

1723484573195.png

Recent Posts