• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

224 Valkyrie

prairiefire

**SOLD**SOLD**

I ordered the upper from Mine Milli at Dtech. Mounted this on my Noveske lower and never shot it. Gun is brand new. Decided to pursue my interests in photography.

Upper is a 22" Shilen select match barrel (Dtech's top of the line). Barrel is fluted and threaded 1/2x28 with thread protector. Tube is free floated and comes with Mike's custom gas block. Twist is 1:6.5 Bolt and charging handle from Mike's custom shop. Lower is a Noveske with a PRS adjustable stock. KNS anti walk pins added. This gun is pristine, unshot and looking for someone who wants a low recoil long range rifle. I also have several boxes of factory ammo that I can sell a buyer at a much reduced rate over brick and mortar prices. $$1550 shipped, CONUS from my FFL to yours. PM if interested! Will sell upper for $1150 shipped to your front door

zilggm.jpg

nx6v7t.jpg

1htkbr.jpg

1zv5zxu.jpg

Last edited:
Most excellent low recoil long distance rife. You need this! Will sell upper for $1250 shipped to you!

Last edited:
A shooting buddy has a DTech .224 Valkyrie. I have seen him do 4.5 inch group at 800 yards. All of Mike's uppers can shoot. My 6x45 from him is my most accurate rifle I own.
GLWS

I was seriously lookn at your upper but have several rifles listed before I was going to make a move...its a nice rig!

Don't be a victim of paralysis by analysis - get this gun and start having some long-distance, low recoil "man" fun!!

It's a New Year - time to expand your shooting horizons and get into an amazing long distance, low recoil shooter!!

Cutter - yes it is. I had a buyer but he had to bow out - so she's back on the market!