22 scopes

deaner 20

looking at putting scope on couple of 22s what are some thoughts on size of scope and any makers that are making a 22 scope that is just a dang good one .all my other scopes are leupold and vortex thanks .

I have a Bushnell scope made for the .22 lr It has BDC crosshairs that are very accurate. You zero main crosshair at 50 yards, then the bdc crosshairs are for 75, 100, and 125. The scope also has a side parallax adjustment which is really good to fine tune it. I got it from Midway USA for right at $100. It is a Bushnell AR Optics 2-7 X 32 with side focus. Bushnell model # is AR92732

Last edited:
198C4775-17E4-4705-827B-EDBD59169DC3.jpeg
My kids have a Leupold VX1 Rimfire 2-7x28 on their .22, great little scope.

I have a Bushnell scope made for the .22 lr It has BDC crosshairs that are very accurate. You zero main crosshair at 50 yards, then the bdc crosshairs are for 75, 100, and 125. The scope also has a side parallax adjustment which is really good to fine tune it. I got it from Midway USA for right at $100. It is a Bushnell AR Optics 2-7 X 32 with side focus. Bushnell model # is AR92732

I have that exact scope on my ruger 10/22 Target. It's perfect. Can make 200 yard hits on soda bottles all day.

For what purpose? I have a 3-9x on one (general purpose plinker), a fixed 16 on another (NRL .22 match gun), a 6-24x on another (hunter gun class metallic silhouette rifle), a fixed 36x on another (standard gun class metallic silhouette rifle), and on and on... Each of them is just right for their purpose.

I have a Pride-Fowler on my Cooper. Turrets are typical of a relatively inexpensive scope; once you get zeroed don't mess with them. Cool part is it's a ffp scope with a well calibrated ballistic reticle. It's worked very well out past 200 yds. Optical quality is fine. I've used it for several years because their reticle works.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.