• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale 21st Century Neck Turner Organizer

FNA3G

LRH Sponsor
I have had a few requests for a 21st century neck turning tool organizer so here is the option. Prices are TYD. Custom requests welcome, just takes a little extra time and $$ depending. Colors are going to be primarily red or black, if you don't specify I will just ship what I have. You can see dimensions in the images also if you have any questions regarding so.

$35 21st Century Neck Turner Organizer: The organizer will hold one tool holder, eleven mandrels and seven case holders. This can be sat on top of a bench or mounted to the wall via two #8 screws.

$45 21st Century Neck Turner Organizer With Lid: This option adds a lid to the organizer. The lid shown In one of the graphics images is translucent to show how it covers the organizer. The actual lid will be a solid color matching the organizer. This can still be mounted to the wall or sat on the bench with the cover on.

Attachments

• 21st century neck turn 1.jpeg
    21st century neck turn 1.jpeg
    338.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 21st century neck turn 2.jpeg
    21st century neck turn 2.jpeg
    294.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 21st century neck turn dimensions.JPG
    21st century neck turn dimensions.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 21st century neck turn XL Dimensions.JPG
    21st century neck turn XL Dimensions.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 21st century neck turner with optional cover.JPG
    21st century neck turner with optional cover.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 29
Just a heads up for everyone, I will be traveling for work next week. I will still be able to communicate but I might not ship many items out until I return at the end of next week.