• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale .204 ruger PRIMED brass, bullets, ammo

JJMoody

I have two sandwich bags full of hornady (possibly some win- ) .204 ruger primed brass of suspicious and possibly nefarious lineage (lol. 99% sure they're all once fired, fl resized) Sold my .204s and now want to pass along. pickup in North Idaho. Also- think I still have a full box hornady 32 gn Vmax factory ammo. If you can use it, lemme know.

IMG_7927.jpeg
Found some other stuff. So here's the package. About 160ish 32 vmax
40ish 40 vmax
Most of a box of 35gn Berger varmint
Full box of vmax 32 ammo and the primed brass in the bags. Don't make me count it.
$65 for pickup. $100 if I have to ship.

View attachment 607809Found some other stuff. So here's the package. About 160ish 32 vmax
40ish 40 vmax
Most of a box of 35gn Berger varmint
Full box of vmax 32 ammo and the primed brass in the bags. Don't make me count it.
$65 for pickup. $100 if I have to ship.
If I was keeping the Cz I listed I would be all over this like a fat kid on cake! GLWS

Lol! Mmmmm… cake… Here's how good my poker face is- if a local guy brought me a 1lber of VVN555, or something of even mild interest, it'd be theirs. I might even slip a $20 in just to make someone happy. As long as I don't have to mess around with not getting the work I have in front of me done, I'd probably go lower. Probably give it to a half-*** decent acting kid who likes to shoot. Make offers, just don't ask me to leave the shop to get it to you!