1000yd Ranges and Competitions in the Southeast (I'm in Tallahassee FL)?

LDHunter

I'm becoming more and more interested in shooting at a thousand and it's nearly impossible to find a public range with 1000yd capability near Tallahassee FL.

I'd also like to attend a 1000yd competition as a spectator to get the feel of what it's like.

Competitions and/or Public Ranges near me? Help Please?

The Manatee gun and archery club has a 1k range thats going to open soon. They will be starting 600 yard IBS Benchrest matches in a few weeks. PM me if you want more info and contact for the match director. Great group of shooters there. In my opinion you gain skills shooting in a competitive setting that you just cant get shooting on your own.

I'm becoming more and more interested in shooting at a thousand and it's nearly impossible to find a public range with 1000yd capability near Tallahassee FL.

I'd also like to attend a 1000yd competition as a spectator to get the feel of what it's like.

Competitions and/or Public Ranges near me? Help Please?

They have a range and competitions at a core near baker Florida. They also have just opened a 1000 yd range at the one in holt Florida. A few hours west of Tallahassee

Thanks

Buck

MPA holds a series of competitions at Arena training facility in Blakely, GA. It's in southwest GA not too far north of the FL panhandle. Distances of some stages will generally exceed 1000 yds.

Arena also has a few open range days per year. The distances on their unknown distance range is greater than 2000 yds.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.