$1000 binocular suggestions

Bucklowery

I am shopping for new binoculars for hunting. I am hunting in more open country and spending more time behind the glass. My old binos and eyes are telling the tale on the inexpensive pair I have been using. They will be 10x42-50. Thanks for suggestions my binoculars are 30 yes old

Thanks

Buck

I am shopping for new binoculars for hunting. I am hunting in more open country and spending more time behind the glass. My old binos and eyes are telling the tale on the inexpensive pair I have been using. They will be 10x42-50. Thanks for suggestions my binoculars are 30 yes old

Thanks

Buck
Vortex Razor UHD minimum or better yet SIG Zulu 10. Shop around get price quotes over the phone to get the best deals you'd really be surprised what $1000 can actually buy when you find the really good deals.

I still can't send a PM I guess since I'm still too new so can you email me at :

[email protected]

I just finished adding the final Swarovski bin which finally completes my NL Pure collection and only await two more which are the 52s and there's a whole lot of other still rather costly other brands of binoculars which I probably won't be using anymore. I'll give you a smoking deal within your budget on whatever you want that's not any of my Swarovskis though.

I should have only bought all of NL Pures from the beginning and nothing else... I would have saved a whole lot of money by not having to try just about everything else.

i mention these specific brands and models since they're they are made in Japan and relatively good quality I would say good enough if an NL Pure is not financially feasible still having excellent near fantastic image quality if you get a good one and have quickest turnaround time if you ever need to use their unconditional lifetime warranties and they even send prepaid return shipping labels so you're never out of pocket to ship and insure. Turnaround time between one and two weeks total including counting the round trip shipping days.

I will also suggest if you buy a Euro brand to be sure to at least have a decent spare because it may take a very long time to get them back from warranty/service which also applies to certain other domestic brand labels based on all that I have sent in for warranty over the years and took notes how long they actually took.

One of my brand new NL Pures I recently bought is needing go in for warranty straight out of the box which appears to be defective or just not right compared to my others (focus knob feels like a Vanguard).

You can certainly get some good glass for under $1,000 as well. Just go to a good store and look through a bunch of thm - and find one you like.

I'm a huge Zeiss fan and Swarovski is also a great choice.

If you decide to got a little cheaper you get a huge value in Minox and their high end stuff is pretty darn good. I have a pair of 15x56 Minox binoculars that are startlingly clear for the money.

Most of my binoculars are Zeiss though and although all the truly high end optics stuff is very good, it's really what your particular eyes like. I always found the color resolution in Swarovski to be a bit off and kind of yellowish. That may be better in their newer offerings and, of course, that is totally subjective.

The Zeiss binoculars have great color resolution and for my old eyes that is critical in picking out game from backgrounds that may be the about the same color especially in low light.

I hadn't heard of the Swarovski NL Pure line but here's a review. They're a bit out of my price range....

Thanks

Buck
If I where you I would go for premium glass,Ziess 10 x 50 not sure of the price but I know about the quality it's top class.

Definitely like Zeiss and Swarovski - am just a bargain hunter at heart.

If you can get 90% of the performance for under half the price - why not? But if as one Getleman noted (and I am now in the reduced quality vision group as well) if you really want the best - fork out the denaro. :)

And to think when I was a young Teen - the 4x Fixed Weaver scope on the .32 Winchester Special worked just fine. :)

Thanks

Buck
I have NIB zeiss Conquest HD 15x56 I will sell you for $1300.