• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 🔳XLR 4.0 Magnesium Chassis IN STOCK🔳

North Idaho Hunter

XLR 4.0 Magnesium Folding Chassis on the shelf ready to ship at jaoutdoors.com!

Inlets available:

• Remington 700 SA/Clones
  • Tikka Short Action
  • ***Long action are all sold out, next run should be October(pre-sale will be updated soon)***

Link to shop - https://jaoutdoors.com/product/element-4-0-magnesium-chassis/

1658438328714.png

the short actions that you have in stock..... do any of them have Length of pulls that adjust down to 12 or 12.5 inches? i have a defiance tenacity left handed barreled action in a 6.5 creed for my son and need something with a shorter length of pull.. thank you

the short actions that you have in stock..... do any of them have Length of pulls that adjust down to 12 or 12.5 inches? i have a defiance tenacity left handed barreled action in a 6.5 creed for my son and need something with a shorter length of pull.. thank you
Unfortunately, no - these are not adjustable.

You could always take the folder off this chassis package and that will put the LOP around 12.5 inches! Then once he outgrows that (or Dad wants to shoot it) you can add the folder back on and it will fit you!