• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zr delta 6.5 brake ( formerly known as alamo four star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly1278

I have a zr delta brake for sale this company was formerly called alamo four star and this brake ranked #1 in recoil reduction in a muzzle brake shootout done by precision rifle blog . It is 6.5 caliber with 5/8 x 24 threads. I paid $150 plus shipping but will take $140 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_0228.jpg
    IMG_0228.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0229.jpg
    IMG_0229.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 32
It is brand new never installed . Just google muzzle brake shootout and scroll down until you see the precision rifle blog test there are like 20 different muzzle brakes from all the top names in 6mm 6.5mm and 30 cal and this brake along with apa was #1 in all calibers for recoil reduction

it is written about pretty extensively and very positively. just wondering if you had experience with it. Mulling the idea. Thank you.

I have this exact brake on my 260 (when it was alamo four star). it is VERY effective, recoil is almost nonexistent. Love it. BUT, it's STUPID loud and a lot of muzzle blast, esp for a 260. Will blow glasses, pens, markers, things like that off the bench. Plus you won't make many friends at the range, esp. if they are sitting next to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.