• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ZEISS 10 x 40 CLASSIC BINOCULARS FOR SALE

G

I am selling a personally owned pair of Zeiss 10 X 40's Classic Binoculars. They are 97% excellent external condition and the lenses are 100% pristine / mint condition. No Scratches or marks of any kind on the lenses. There are small amounts of paint chipped in places; however they are as new in the original box with original paperwork.

This is the last version of this legendary binocular - having both T* lens coatings and P* prism coatings.

The Abbe-Konig prism system that only Zeiss is licensed to use. It is the only "perfect" roof prism ever devised. There is no loss of light which results in the brightest image possible.

2) Zeiss uses the finest Schott glass and their proprietary T* and P* coatings for brilliant contrast and colors.

3) An amazingly wide 330 ft. FOV!

4) The last of the all-metal constructed binoculars - even Leica has resorted to a flimsy plastic focus wheel starting with the Trinovid.

5) The best warranty in the business - Zeiss warranties this binocular for the Lifetime of the binocular - fully transferrable to future owners as well.

Sell Price: $800.00

binocs_box.jpg

binocs_occular.jpg

binocs_objective.jpg

This exact model is the favorite choice, of several expensive models I own, of my son and my wife.

They are, in my opinion, one of the Very Best. They have been Sold.