Your going your hunt of a lifetome what are you hunting and what rifle are you using ? Mine is easy

I had always wanted a wall hanger worthy elk for forever and finally got that in 2020.
IMG_5761.jpeg

IMG_5753.jpeg

But my dream hunt that I will probably never be able to go on would be for a Marco Polo Sheep. I just think they look super cool. I would take my 7 Sherman MAX for that.

I had always wanted a wall hanger worthy elk for forever and finally got that in 2020.
View attachment 571816
View attachment 571817

But my dream hunt that I will probably never be able to go on would be for a Marco Polo Sheep. I just think they look super cool. I would take my 7 Sherman MAX for that.
Wow that's one nice bull. And that would be my dream hunt. Might take my 7 Sherman Max or possibly my 300 wm.

Wow that's one nice bull. And that would be my dream hunt. Might take my 7 Sherman Max or possibly my 300 wm.

Are you talking about an elk hunt or a Marco Polo hunt would be your dream hunt? I shot that bull with a bow at 33 yards.

If you are talking about a Marco Polo sheep hunt, maybe we can split the cost on one and both shoot the same sheep at the same time. We could cut the mount in half and you keep half and I keep half like those heart necklaces that people always give their high school girlfriend 🤣🤣🤣

Korhil,
That's a pretty good idea but not sure l could afford my half. I love to hunt and I'm sure it would be fun. I was actually referring to the elk and an archery hunt would also be awesome, and in that case I would use my bow tech. Keep me in mind if you find someone place that will consider your idea lol.

30 day African safari hunt, with my son, son-in-law, and 5 grandkids. Taking the Rem 700 30-06 that my mother bought for $150 for my 27th b-day out of a pawn shop in Monahans TX, which was 3 days before I got married. THAT rifle has a LOT of memories stored in it. 1st pig, last elk, and a ton of dead animals in between.... At this stage in life (I'm 74), it's only a dream, but that is the scenario for which you asked. May ALL your dream hunts become reality!

View attachment 571816
View attachment 571817

****, that is one big rack. Nice work. Had one like that in the garage, dog decided it needed to be chewed.