Wyoming

There are many new hunter access areas that hold lots of animals. The new maps from wyoming game and fish show them and where and how to check in. I believe these areas are much better than the blm spots as they are mostly private land.

Yeah, definitely not in it for the meat, that being said I heard that the meat is very good.
Not really looking for a record trophy either just a decent representative.
I just really like to hunt, and have never gone hunting in Wyoming or for Antelope.

I've got a bunch of Elk points as well and hopefully be able to find a decent spot for elk while antelope hunting.

Yeah, definitely not in it for the meat, that being said I heard that the meat is very good.
Not really looking for a record trophy either just a decent representative.
I just really like to hunt, and have never gone hunting in Wyoming or for Antelope.

I've got a bunch of Elk points as well and hopefully be able to find a decent spot for elk while antelope hunting.
Antelope and elk don't usually inhabit the same spot. However I just saw some elk, antelope and mule deer in the same meadow two weeks ago. They were mixed in together, like they were planning on where to hide from us during season.