• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WWT Strider D9 Mod10 for Huber concepts 1lb 2 stage trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild_Bill

Hi I have a brand new Strider D9 Mod10 with tiger stripe paint and includes a tan nylon eagle in sheath. The knife never cut anything until just then cut my hand looking at markings. Never been honed stoned or sharpened is part of my knife collection just need to consolidate into another trigger.
Model D9 MOD 10 [Model D9 MOD 10] - $345.00 : Strider Knives, High-Speed Tools for Hardcore Individuals
I am after a Huber 2 stage trigger with right hand top safety and no bolt release 1lb 2 stage.
Color subdued black
2 Stage Rem 700 Trigger | Huber Concepts – Remington 700 Triggers & Rifle Triggers

I am in Australia have many good deals here and on the hide my action is at Benchmark so you could send the trigger there and I can post the knife directly to you.

Cheers Bill

Will sell the knife if there is interest it is new condition and has the tan eagle sheath and tiger stripe factory paint pics available.

Cheers Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.