• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WWI Uniform & Blanket

md66948

I have a WWI US Army Wool Uniform and Wool Blanket that belonged to Private Lois A. Kinckner. The Coat and Blanket has Private Kinckner's Name on them. I could not find his name on the pants. The size of this uniform is small.

The Jacket appears to be mint with no holes. There is one stain on the inside of the Jacket. All Buttons and US Collar Insignias are present and in Mint Condition. There is a Beautiful Label on the inside of the Jacket that reads "Jacob Reed's Sons, Inc. Founded in 1824 By Jacob Reed, Gold Medal Uniforms Philadelphia". There are also two Beautiful Seals on this Label.

The Pants are stained and have several moth holes. All Buttons and Leg Laces are Present.

The Blanket has several moth holes. There is signs of a label that was once on the blanket but is no longer present.

Please feel free to ask me for these pictures. I will need your email address to send them too you.

This WWI Uniform will be cross posted on other sites.

Price is $99.00 plus actual shipping.

Recent Posts