• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/WTS remington 7mag

firstcoueswas80

i have a like new, remington model 700 BDL 7mag. rifle is matte finish, with grey laminate stock. barrel is free floated, and trigger has been worked on. the gun shoots sub MOA at 100 yards with 140 accubonds. gun is in brand new condition with less than 100 rounds fired down the barrel. it has the j-lock. i am wanting a trade for something new that i dont have : 243wssm, 25-06 please email me with offers. i really would like a wood stocked model 70 243wssm or 25-06. let me know what you have! [email protected]

Casey

I have a 223 wssm in a browning a-bolt. It has carbon barrel and stainless action, in a nice laminated thumb hole stock. I could work with you on a trade.

Todd [email protected]

I dont have access to e-mail anymore. Sorry. The rifle is a Ruger Target. Brown laminated stock, heavy beavertail forend with a heavy 26" grey stainless barrel. I have pics and pics of several .25" 3 shot groups at 100 yards with several different weight of bullets and at swifts velocities, not 22-250 velocities. It groups 2 inches for 5 shots at 300 yards with 55g btip and 38g IMR-4064 at muzzle velocity of 3925fps. I shot it at 525 yards and it grouped 4 inches for 5 shots. Great 600 yard coyote load. I broke in the barrel properly and has been well maintained. It has about 500 rounds through it. Still shooting as good now as it did when I first got it. There is only 1 little tiny scratch near the buttpad, probly from crossing a fence, but its barely even visible, not even deep. I have 195 pieces of W-W brass and dies to go with it, as well as several loads that shoot under .5" with couple going under .25" at 100 yards for 3 shots. Only reason for selling or trading is to get something bigger so I can shoot farther!!

well what were you thinking as a trade? how about you trade me your 25-06 for the 7mag /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

So you trading for a 25-06 or just going to buy one?? I'm not gonna trade mine. I wouldn't trade mine for anything come to think of it. My favorite caliber.